In my previous post, I talked about my gym setup and routine.
As I mentioned in that post, I get up about 5:50am on training days and train at 7am. The thing is, everyone else is sleeping in the house at this point, so I can't be blaring my iPad while my trainer is giving out instructions.
I had a pair of Anker Soundbuds Slim earbuds for quite a while, but they have a wire that wraps around the neck which causes an earbud to pop out at some point, at least for me.
So began my search for true wireless earbuds. Here was my criteria:
- No wires
- Have to stay in my ear. I think years of rugby did something weird to the shape of my ear even though I don't have cauliflower ear.
- Have to sound OK (I am not an audiophile)
- Don't break the bank, because they are mainly for just listening to my trainer.
- Waterproof (well sweatproof/rain proof)
So in the end I landed on the Mpow Flame Lite wireless earbuds for 50$ CAD. I've had them for almost two months and love them.
- The ear hooks are amazing. These things do not move off my ears at all.
- The mic is not bad
- You can can use one or both earbuds as they connect separately.
- A charging case that will charge them when closed
- Charges via USB-C
- 50$ CAD!
All in all, for the price, I'm very impressed at what these earbuds are capable of.
What's in your ear?