1577: What to Do When You Are Getting Bored With Your Workouts
In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin provide actionable ways to rekindle passion with working out.
- The challenge most fitness fanatics run into. (2:31)
- Why unconventional training can be a good thing. (5:01)
- The novelty is what is so special to the results. (8:13)
- What to Do When You Are Getting Bored with Your Workouts.
- Step 1: Change your mindset. (11:52)
- Unconventional training techniques to change your mindset.
- Work Capacity. (15:01)
- Agility. (19:33)
- Body Weight Training. (22:05)
- Stability Training. (25:37)
- Grip Strength. (29:15)
- Improve Effective Range of Motion. (34:31)
- Forgotten Muscle-Building Exercises. (37:55)
- Step 2: Stay the course and properly program these modalities into your routine. (44:01)
- Step 3: Sign up for an unusual fitness event. (47:08)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Special Promotion: MAPS Unconventional Bundle
- Visit ZBiotics for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Why You Need to Mix Rep Ranges After Periods of Training – Mind Pump Blog
- Mind Pump #1327: Five Mindset Techniques For Fitness Success
- How To Improve YOUR Work Capacity (6 MOVEMENTS) | MIND PUMP TV
- Association of Grip Strength With Risk of All-Cause Mortality, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Cancer in Community-Dwelling Populations: A Meta-analysis of Prospective Cohort Studies
- Exercises That You Probably Aren’t Doing That You Should Be Doing For Maximum Muscle Gain – Mind Pump Blog
- Build Your Hamstrings- How to Properly do Good Mornings – Mind Pump TV
- Mind Pump #1330: Unconventional Training For Fat Loss And Muscle Gain
- Mind Pump #1315: The 8 Best Exercises You Are Not Doing
- Unconventional Weight Training Exercises that can Help you Pack on Muscle – Mind Pump Blog
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources
- Robert Oberst (@robertoberst) Instagram